I’m all about simplicity, especially when it comes to cooking. As you may know and I’ve probably said before, I have a super busy schedule. So when I’m in the kitchen, I have 3 main goals.
- The food MUST be packed with nutrients and healthy.
- It MUST taste delicious.
- It MUST NOT take a lot of time; because honestly, I don’t have a lot of it.
This hash is bulletproof. You couldn’t mess it up if you tried! AND it only takes about 20-25 minutes to make – depending on how quickly you can chop sweet potatoes…
Let’s get cooking!
Prep Time: 5-10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Serves: 4 people
4 links of Chicken Sausage – I used Aidell’s Chicken and Apple Sausage
2 Cups Sweet Potatoes, diced into 1/2 inch cubes
2 Cups Mixed Peppers, chopped into 1 inch pieces – I used red, orange, and yellow sweet bell peppers
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
1/2 Tsp Salt
1/2 Tsp Black Pepper
1/2 Tsp Garlic Powder
1/4 Tsp Cayenne Pepper
1 Tsp Dried Oregano
1 Head Cauliflower – Make into Mashed Cauliflower <- Click for my recipe
Green Onions for garnish
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet. Add sweet potatoes, peppers, and seasonings, and sauté covered about 5-8 minutes until softened slightly.
- Add chopped sausage into the skillet and cook another 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally to avoid sticking.
- Remove from heat when all veggies are cooked through. Serve over Mashed Cauliflower, garnish with green onions, and ENJOY!
If you enjoyed this recipe, post a photo and tag @PumpAndCrunch on FaceBook or Instagram 🙂
Yours In Health,