Okay, so I’ve seen fellow Instagrammers cook the Vegan version of buffalo wings with cauliflower instead of chicken. I’ve been wanting to try it for a while now, but I kept forgetting! Finally, I bought a cauliflower the other day and decided to test this baby out. I didn’t follow an online recipe; I just winged it to see if what I came up with tasted good, and it did. Yummy enough to share with my peeps!
These would also be so much fun at a dinner party. If you’re ever asked to bring a side dish, people will love these! A healthy alternative to the traditional chips and dip, and I guarantee this even tastes better.
These cauliflower bites are spicy, tangy, and are perfect for snacking. After baking, they come out so crispy and delicious. The sauce is even caramelized a bit, making it almost slightly sweet as well. I will definitely be making these again!
Let’s get cooking!
1 Head of Cauliflower – stems removed, chopped into florets
1/4 Cup Frank’s Red Hot – or any other hot sauce
3 Tbsp Sriracha
2 Tbsp Nutritional Yeast
1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 Tsp Sea Salt
1 Tsp Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- While oven is heating, line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- Chop cauliflower into bite sized florets.
- Add all sauce ingredients to a large bowl and combine well.
- Add cauliflower florets to the sauce mixture and coat all pieces evenly.
- Spread cauliflower on pan and bake at 425F for 20-25 minutes, or until cauliflower is cooked through and outsides are crispy.
- Garnish with fresh parsley, dip in your favorite ranch dipping sauce, and ENJOY!
If you enjoyed this recipe, post a photo and tag @PumpAndCrunch on FaceBook or Instagram 🙂
Yours In Health,