Here’s a Whole30 Approved recipe that is an absolute WINNER!
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Serves: 2 people
2 Sweet Potatoes, peeled and sliced into thin noodle ribbons
2 Large Chicken Breasts, diced
2 Cage Free, Organic Eggs
2 Tbsp Sesame Oil
1/3 Cup Green Onions, chopped
1/4 Cup Fresh Cilantro, chopped
1/4 Cup Unsalted Cashews, chopped
Salt & Black Pepper
1/4 Cup Coconut Aminos (Whole 30 approved soy sauce substitute)
1/4 Cup Almond Butter
1 Tbsp Fish Sauce
1 Tbsp White Wine Vinegar
1 Lime, juiced
- Peel and slice sweet potatoes into ribbons (noodles). I used a regular vegetable peeler to do this, and to be honest it was a headache and took forever. If you have a good spiralizer, I highly recommend that! BUT, I will say that it was totally worth it using the peeler because this recipe is that good.
- Heat 1 tbsp of your sesame oil in a pan and sauté the diced chicken. Season with salt & pepper. Cook about 8 minutes.
- Once chicken is cooked through, remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add second tbsp of sesame oil and sweet potato noodles. Sauté about 5 minutes, tossing constantly. You don’t want to overcook the potatoes and make them too soft. Just cook them enough to where they soften slightly.
- Remove sweet potatoes and set aside.
- Scramble your eggs and set aside.
- Make your sauce. Combine all ingredients and stir well. Sauce will be thick, but combine as well as you can.
- Add chicken, sweet potato noodles, scrambled eggs, and sauce back to your pan. Stir to combine. Add in green onions, cilantro, and cashews.
- Remove from heat, serve, and top with more green onions, cilantro, and raw cashews.
- Try not to eat the whole pan!
If you enjoyed this recipe, post a photo to FaceBook or Instagram and tag @pumpandcrunch 🙂
Yours In Health,